SebastianS3
Bit poster
Hello,
I am using my Windows 10 Bootcamp installation in Parallels. I reinstalled Windows 10 with a Windows 10 Home iso image(no other available) and then upgraded to the Education Version. After that I successfully activated Windows 10 and I imported/used the Bootcamp installation in Parallels Desktop. When I normally boot into Windows 10 instead of macOS Windows behaves like Windows 10 Education. When I boot the same installation in Parallels Desktop it behaves like Windows 10 Home. The annoying thing is that I cannot activate it again(Error Code 0x87e10Bc6) although Windows wants me to. When I natively boot Windows again the activation is valid again. Someone has an idea how to fix that problem?
I am using my Windows 10 Bootcamp installation in Parallels. I reinstalled Windows 10 with a Windows 10 Home iso image(no other available) and then upgraded to the Education Version. After that I successfully activated Windows 10 and I imported/used the Bootcamp installation in Parallels Desktop. When I normally boot into Windows 10 instead of macOS Windows behaves like Windows 10 Education. When I boot the same installation in Parallels Desktop it behaves like Windows 10 Home. The annoying thing is that I cannot activate it again(Error Code 0x87e10Bc6) although Windows wants me to. When I natively boot Windows again the activation is valid again. Someone has an idea how to fix that problem?


