Windows 10 zeigt folgenden fehler

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by AlexanderZ4, May 17, 2018.

1. AlexanderZ4

AlexanderZ4 Bit poster

Windows 10 wurde neu gestartet.

Der Prozessor der virtuellen Maschine wurde vom Betriebssystem zurückgestzt.

Was könnte das für ein Fehler sein bzw. wie ist dieser zu beheben.

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe

Viele Grüße

Alex

Attached Files:

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @AlexanderZ4 , please follow the steps suggested in the article and let us know if that works.

3. JeanetteP

JeanetteP Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem. Unfortunately, your article doesn't work. I've tried all three options. Unfortunately, the Windows system manufacturing does not offer me any time before the update. What can I do? Please help me, I have a lot of work to do.
    Thanks
    Jeanette

Attached Files:

4. TillS

TillS Bit poster

Hi, I have the same problem with Parallels (12.2.1) and Windows 10 Pro (1803) on a MacBook Pro (10.12.6.)
    It is really annoying.
    Any helpful ideas?
    Regards,
    Till

5. TillS

TillS Bit poster

Okay, I found out that this problem only appears when the computer is connected to the power supply.

6. TomOMaley

TomOMaley Bit poster

Solution one worked for me on Windows 10

7. Alex49

Alex49 Bit poster

Hi, i have the same problem with the newest Parallels 14 version! Whats that? So i hope it will be fixed soon.
    MAC OS Mojave, Windows 10 x64 on a macbook air.

8. RobertB30

RobertB30 Bit poster

My problem was fixed in Parallels 14 when I add " kernel.report_hibernate=0 " to boot options and in Windows 10 I run the command " powercfg -h off " as an administrator.
    Reboot your virtual machine and then you can shutdown Windows.

9. Hi RobertB30. Nice to know that the issue is sorted out! Please post again for additional queries.

10. Hi Alex49. Please follow the steps from this article and uncheck 'Turn on fast startup' option to fix the issue.

11. StefanB4

StefanB4 Bit poster

Hello,

I have the same Problem. Just upgraded to Version 14, but nothing changed. I have tried all solutions. Nothings working. So when I open one program Parallels crashed. So in the moment it is not possible for me to work with parallels...
    I have Windows 7 x32 and Parallels 14 on a Macbook Pro.

12. MarcusR5

MarcusR5 Bit poster

Hy There,
    i have the newest Version 15 - and Windows 10 on Mojave - and the same Problem - is there a working solution?

Thanks...

13. Hi, could you please provide us with more info about the issue and any resolution steps you did?