Hi ---
Have a new iMac (27", 2.7Ghz, 4GB RAM) that I want to stuff with Parallels 7 and Win 7. For overall performance does it make a difference whether I use 32 bit or 64 bit WIn 7 ? Also, is there a PERCEPTIBLE increase in performance in going from 4 to 8 GB RAM ? How about to 16GB ? I realize this is somewhat dependent on what apps are actually running on Win 7, but am really looking for some general guidelines.
Thanks in advance !
Have a new iMac (27", 2.7Ghz, 4GB RAM) that I want to stuff with Parallels 7 and Win 7. For overall performance does it make a difference whether I use 32 bit or 64 bit WIn 7 ? Also, is there a PERCEPTIBLE increase in performance in going from 4 to 8 GB RAM ? How about to 16GB ? I realize this is somewhat dependent on what apps are actually running on Win 7, but am really looking for some general guidelines.
Thanks in advance !