andreas@die4krauses.net
Bit poster
Hi,
I tried to install windows 7 enterprise using Parallels but it failed.
It seems that Parallels tries to install windows but then windows comes back with an error stating that
the AntwortDatei (answering file) includes a wrong Product ID. But I typed in the correct Product ID
in the beginning were Parellel requests for it.
Do I have to create an AnsweringFile and if so where and how does it look like?
or
Is it not possible to install Windows 7 Enterprise?
Thanks Andreas
I tried to install windows 7 enterprise using Parallels but it failed.
It seems that Parallels tries to install windows but then windows comes back with an error stating that
the AntwortDatei (answering file) includes a wrong Product ID. But I typed in the correct Product ID
in the beginning were Parellel requests for it.
Do I have to create an AnsweringFile and if so where and how does it look like?
or
Is it not possible to install Windows 7 Enterprise?
Thanks Andreas