Brian Ehni
Bit poster
I have an older MacBook Pro with Core 2 Duo 2.16, 4GB RAM, OS 10.6.2, and Parallels 4.0.3846. The FAQ says I need build 3848 for Windows 7, yet when I check for updates, Parallels says I have the latest version of 4.0; how can this be, if I have 3846 and there is a 3848 build??? I am trying to install Windows 7 Pro from our corporate, licensed copy, and have tried both the KMS and MAK versions of the serial number. I keep getting the following error message: "The unattended answer file contains an invalid product key. Either remove the invalid key or provide a valid product key in the unattended answer file to proceed with Windows installation."
I downloaded the trial version of Parallels 5 and have gotten the same error, so it's not just the version 4.
This install DVD has worked (and continues to work) just fine using the same serials for installing on PC computers.
I downloaded the trial version of Parallels 5 and have gotten the same error, so it's not just the version 4.
This install DVD has worked (and continues to work) just fine using the same serials for installing on PC computers.