Hi there,
I've been using a few systems now running Windows 7 as the Guest OS and both Quadro FX 3800 and now Quadro 2000. Generally the stability is fine however there seems to be an intermittent 'blink' where the display driver drops out momentarily (all displays go black for a couple seconds and then all the windows have to redraw). I am wondering if this is a known issue and if there are any suggestions on minimising or eliminating it. Perhaps tuning the driver settings or something. It seems to get worse/better with some versions of the Quadro driver but generally has been present in some form for quite some time. It is perhaps most pronounced when pushing the graphics card a bit for example running AutoCAD. Anyway, I could start randomly trying adjustments to the driver settings but I thought someone out there might have some knowledge about this.
Regards,
Erik
I've been using a few systems now running Windows 7 as the Guest OS and both Quadro FX 3800 and now Quadro 2000. Generally the stability is fine however there seems to be an intermittent 'blink' where the display driver drops out momentarily (all displays go black for a couple seconds and then all the windows have to redraw). I am wondering if this is a known issue and if there are any suggestions on minimising or eliminating it. Perhaps tuning the driver settings or something. It seems to get worse/better with some versions of the Quadro driver but generally has been present in some form for quite some time. It is perhaps most pronounced when pushing the graphics card a bit for example running AutoCAD. Anyway, I could start randomly trying adjustments to the driver settings but I thought someone out there might have some knowledge about this.
Regards,
Erik