Perhaps if you just type letters, play some games and do spreadsheets, Windows 7 is good for you. But if you have to do artwork on it, and you need to have a tablet work every time you come into Windows, then it is not for you. I have wasted the better part of a week setting up Windows 7 in Parallels 7. I am not blaming Parallels as Windows 7 which are not running this OS virtualized are having just the same difficulty.
And talk about prone to spyware, malware, and you name it. It is an unusable operation system. I am glad I did not get rid of XP because I can count on it working.
And talk about prone to spyware, malware, and you name it. It is an unusable operation system. I am glad I did not get rid of XP because I can count on it working.