Hi everyone,
last week I bought my first mac Book Pro. In order to use my data and some of the applications I migrated my Windows 7 laptop to Mac OS-X via Parallels Transporter.
During the process to put all my Windows configuration on an external HDD I was asked if I wanted to migrate Win7 only, or also my applcations and documents. I chose the later.
To my disappointment I had to recognize after the migration to the Mac had finished, that only my C drive had been copied to the VM.
None of my data, which are located on my D partition, where copied to the VM.
Question:
Can I somehow copy all data from my Windows D partition copy to the freshly created VM, or do I to startover again, by 1st to bring everything on my C partition and than start the migration process all over again, which took me about 6 hours for the C partition of 270 GB alone ?
Thanks in advance for your help.
last week I bought my first mac Book Pro. In order to use my data and some of the applications I migrated my Windows 7 laptop to Mac OS-X via Parallels Transporter.
During the process to put all my Windows configuration on an external HDD I was asked if I wanted to migrate Win7 only, or also my applcations and documents. I chose the later.
To my disappointment I had to recognize after the migration to the Mac had finished, that only my C drive had been copied to the VM.
None of my data, which are located on my D partition, where copied to the VM.
Question:
Can I somehow copy all data from my Windows D partition copy to the freshly created VM, or do I to startover again, by 1st to bring everything on my C partition and than start the migration process all over again, which took me about 6 hours for the C partition of 270 GB alone ?
Thanks in advance for your help.