midlife_crisis
Junior Member
Hi,
I have a virtual win7 in parallels 6 on my macbook 10.6.4, 2.4Ghz 4GB Ram. While win7 is usable (just), I find I need to shut down most of the mac apps.
I have allocated 1.5GB ram to win7 and tend to run it in Coherence mode, using crystal mode with Aero disabled.
Are there any tips to reduce the memory needed/used with win7 and or parallels settings to things working faster and smoother.
Cheers
I have a virtual win7 in parallels 6 on my macbook 10.6.4, 2.4Ghz 4GB Ram. While win7 is usable (just), I find I need to shut down most of the mac apps.
I have allocated 1.5GB ram to win7 and tend to run it in Coherence mode, using crystal mode with Aero disabled.
Are there any tips to reduce the memory needed/used with win7 and or parallels settings to things working faster and smoother.
Cheers