After purchasing Parallels 11 today i followed the instructions to install, in the Windows 8.1 screen installation gave an error and the advice to reboot windows to solve the problem, which i did. This did not help.
Virtual machine / Windows is still running but is square and gives the warning that the parallel tools are not installed, after trying to re-instal windows asked for the CD/DVD but the only one I have is the old version 6 from five years ago.
I always updated by downloads till version 10.
I have de-installed 11 and installed again this also did not help.
I have tried it in many ways but was not able to install the parallel tools.
If you have any advice please let me know.
Virtual machine / Windows is still running but is square and gives the warning that the parallel tools are not installed, after trying to re-instal windows asked for the CD/DVD but the only one I have is the old version 6 from five years ago.
I always updated by downloads till version 10.
I have de-installed 11 and installed again this also did not help.
I have tried it in many ways but was not able to install the parallel tools.
If you have any advice please let me know.