In Windows 8.1 I get 2 cursors - a black one with white lines around it and a white one with a black borderline. This does not show up when I open a Windows XP emulation. The black cursor is the same as the regular mac-cursor while the white cursor is somewhat larger and follows the black cursor.
Here are 2 screenshots (I tried to catch the different positions of the cursors when moving)

I have coherence disabled and run Windows with no connection to the Mac-host or the mac-filessystem (OSX 10.7.5)
I am using the latest version of Parallels Desktop 9
The cursor-function is ok - i.e. I can click and drag
Any idea what is causing this ?
Here are 2 screenshots (I tried to catch the different positions of the cursors when moving)

I have coherence disabled and run Windows with no connection to the Mac-host or the mac-filessystem (OSX 10.7.5)
I am using the latest version of Parallels Desktop 9
The cursor-function is ok - i.e. I can click and drag
Any idea what is causing this ?