Hi,
I've just purchased Parallels and I'm hoping someone can help.
I am wanting to install Windows 8 Pro onto my MacBook Pro Retina. I have the official installation disks and product key but my Mac doesn't have a disc drive.
I was wondering if it was possible to install the Windows 8 Preview version through Parallels and then upgrade with my Pro product key? Will that work? Or will I need to install a version of Windows 7 first then upgrade using my product key?
I hope someone has had a similar experience and managed to solve it.
Thanks in advance.
Josh
I've just purchased Parallels and I'm hoping someone can help.
I am wanting to install Windows 8 Pro onto my MacBook Pro Retina. I have the official installation disks and product key but my Mac doesn't have a disc drive.
I was wondering if it was possible to install the Windows 8 Preview version through Parallels and then upgrade with my Pro product key? Will that work? Or will I need to install a version of Windows 7 first then upgrade using my product key?
I hope someone has had a similar experience and managed to solve it.
Thanks in advance.
Josh