Windows Activation

Pz_

Bit poster
I recently purchased the Parallels Desktop, Mac Pro edition & the regular Desktop MAC edition (not sure if I'm supposed to have both in order for it to work), I downloaded the latest version of Parallels and registered it to my license. Everything was working fine until about a week ago, Now I'm getting a whole different visual of windows, and its asking me for activation, not sure if I'm going to need to purchase that as well or if it is included as part of The packages I got with Parallels. Please help, I have very little access to the windows features and it is displaying in very low resolution.
 
Awesome thanks. One more thing, I'm really confused about my purchases from parallels. Im not sure which subscriptions I actually need. I got the Mac Pro edition and Mac edition. If it does mean the pro is only for macbook pro's, is there any chance I can cancel that purchase ? Because I don't have a MacBook Pro. I have the iMac only.
 
Back
Top