The running application icons that usually show in my dock in coherence mode for windows apps have now vanished and can also not be added to the dock by dragging from the mac side it's like they've no permission at 1st this was just on my iMac and my MacBook was running fine but now my MacBook is doing it too! I've not changed anything on either machine they just seemed to have stopped working overnight I've tried everything from reinstalling parallels tools reinstalling parallels itself reinstalling the entire windows installation and changing the sharing settings also I delete my com.apple.dock preferences (something like that) but still to no avail can some1 please help me? this is extremely irritating and I may just delete parallels all together as it's useless to me as I use maximised windows alot and I can't access my windows apps without having to find them in the start menu