Hello All,
I'm using the current build of Parallels, along with current versions of everything else on a 17" C2D MBP, and I'm having a trackpad problem in coherence mode. My trackpad works fine in window and full screen mode, but when I switch to coherence, the mouse acts as if another key is constantly being pressed. The cursor keeps snapping back to the middle of the screen after drawing outlines, as if the trackpad button is being held down. The mouse is useless and I can't get control back until I command-tab out of Parallels. As a result, I've stopped using Parallels for the time being and have moved Fusion in its place. I find Parallels to be the better product generally, but this mouse problem is forcing me to abandon Parallels until I discover a workaround or the problem is fixed in a future version. I appreciate in advance any good answers that the community may provide. Regards.
Jim
I'm using the current build of Parallels, along with current versions of everything else on a 17" C2D MBP, and I'm having a trackpad problem in coherence mode. My trackpad works fine in window and full screen mode, but when I switch to coherence, the mouse acts as if another key is constantly being pressed. The cursor keeps snapping back to the middle of the screen after drawing outlines, as if the trackpad button is being held down. The mouse is useless and I can't get control back until I command-tab out of Parallels. As a result, I've stopped using Parallels for the time being and have moved Fusion in its place. I find Parallels to be the better product generally, but this mouse problem is forcing me to abandon Parallels until I discover a workaround or the problem is fixed in a future version. I appreciate in advance any good answers that the community may provide. Regards.
Jim