Windows Default Applications

jmazer7

Bit poster
I installed 3.0 a couple of days ago. Now, if I open a file from Spolight, and e-mail or the desktop, Parallels starts and the file runs from the Windows Office application and not from the Office for Mac application.

How can I change this back so that the Office for Mac applications are the default applications?

Jeff
 
Run Parallels and do Reset Windows Applications in the Applications item at the top of the screen.

Phil
 
I have this same issue but cant for the life of me find where this Application menu is. Does parallels have to be running?
 
Yes. It is at the top of the Parallels window when it is running .. above the Windows screen.

Phil
 
Got it,

Had the same problem myself. This solved it. Thanks

Trying to attach a screen shot of where it's located.
reset.jpg
 
Back
Top