Windows Download Does Not Resume

Tanya3

Bit poster
Yesterday I downloaded the trial version of Parallels on my mac 10.15.7.
I did not have enough space on my computer, so I had to stop the Windows download, find out what was taking space, transfer and delete the large files. Today, I tried to reinstall Windows, but Parallels is acting really weird. The screen becomes small and large and it tells me that it cannot find Windows.

I tried several things:
- Deleted Paralles, restarted my computer, downloaded Paralles again. It did not work because I receive a message that the downloading of Windows has been suspended.
- I decided to download Windows from the Windows website. It did not help. I am wondering if the version I downloaded -- 64 bit (not sure if this is the correct number) is the correct one.

So now I am am asking for help here. I am also trying to contact Parallels from the chat function, but no one has responded so far.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 11.55.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 11.55.53 AM.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top