I can´t install windows on my macbook 10.6.1 through parallels 4. It stops at one of the last stages of the windows setup-process saying it cannot find certain files.
I tried to insert a screen shot here but i cannot find out how. This is all the info from the message.
C:\windows\system32\presetup.cmd-FILE NOT FOUND, and
C:\windows\system32\setupORG.exe-FILE NOT FOUND (setupORG.exe -> Original windows Setup.exe)
Possible cause:
1. ´presetup.cmd´ not exist in the i386 folder on UXPCD
´setupORG.exe´not exist in the i386 folder on UXPCD
2. Check your ´TXTsetup.sif´ in the i386 folder on UXPCD
presetup.cmd must exist
setupORG.exe must exist
Before starting parallels i made a standard 5 gb partition of my harddrive with boot camp.
I did not use any BETA software. Parallels tools are not installed.
I really hope somebody can halp me out here.
thanks a lot in advance.
I tried to insert a screen shot here but i cannot find out how. This is all the info from the message.
C:\windows\system32\presetup.cmd-FILE NOT FOUND, and
C:\windows\system32\setupORG.exe-FILE NOT FOUND (setupORG.exe -> Original windows Setup.exe)
Possible cause:
1. ´presetup.cmd´ not exist in the i386 folder on UXPCD
´setupORG.exe´not exist in the i386 folder on UXPCD
2. Check your ´TXTsetup.sif´ in the i386 folder on UXPCD
presetup.cmd must exist
setupORG.exe must exist
Before starting parallels i made a standard 5 gb partition of my harddrive with boot camp.
I did not use any BETA software. Parallels tools are not installed.
I really hope somebody can halp me out here.
thanks a lot in advance.