Hi,
I have had this problem several times and am not sure what to do. I have Mac OSX 10.8 installed and Parallels 8 for Mac installed on my MacBook Pro. I have installed Windows 7 Pro and have been able to use when I am joined to a Windows Workgroup. However, when I join my Domain, it connects and verifies my windows AD username (Welcome to the windows DomainName, you must reboot to join the domain message...), but when I reboot, it gets to the Welcome screen and then hangs with the spinning cursor. I have had this issue twice but only when installing and running windows through Parallels - it does not happen in Boot Camp mode. I have uninstalled all (Windows, Parallels, etc.) but the problem keeps coming back. I can boot to safe mode in windows, just cannot get logged in to the domain.
Rich
I have had this problem several times and am not sure what to do. I have Mac OSX 10.8 installed and Parallels 8 for Mac installed on my MacBook Pro. I have installed Windows 7 Pro and have been able to use when I am joined to a Windows Workgroup. However, when I join my Domain, it connects and verifies my windows AD username (Welcome to the windows DomainName, you must reboot to join the domain message...), but when I reboot, it gets to the Welcome screen and then hangs with the spinning cursor. I have had this issue twice but only when installing and running windows through Parallels - it does not happen in Boot Camp mode. I have uninstalled all (Windows, Parallels, etc.) but the problem keeps coming back. I can boot to safe mode in windows, just cannot get logged in to the domain.
Rich