I've checked multiple settings and have been in and out of the KB for Paralells. I have turned all options of automatic standby off in windows and in paralells. The system will constantly log out of windows and force me to relog into all of my software I need to have open to run my business.
I have checked many KB articles and turned multiple options off that would cause this. It's still happening. I may have possibly missed an option, but I have triple checked the settings and options inside and out of paralells.
I have tried everything except reinstalling windows. Please help!
((I tried opening a support ticket, however the owner does not remember his desktop support code nor his login to the paralells support site.))
Problem Report ID: 96305500
P.S. - I am running the exact same set up at my home and this is not an issue.
P.P.S. - I'm the one that will be fixing this issue, however it's for the president of my company. I'm the IT Manager. ((I tried opening a support ticket, however the owner does not remember his desktop support code nor his login to the paralells support site.))
I have checked many KB articles and turned multiple options off that would cause this. It's still happening. I may have possibly missed an option, but I have triple checked the settings and options inside and out of paralells.
I have tried everything except reinstalling windows. Please help!
((I tried opening a support ticket, however the owner does not remember his desktop support code nor his login to the paralells support site.))
Problem Report ID: 96305500
P.S. - I am running the exact same set up at my home and this is not an issue.
P.P.S. - I'm the one that will be fixing this issue, however it's for the president of my company. I'm the IT Manager. ((I tried opening a support ticket, however the owner does not remember his desktop support code nor his login to the paralells support site.))