Hi
When Im running paralles several times a week my computer starts getting really loud the fans runs and the whole system slows down. Inevitably I shut everything down and restart and it turns out windows is installing an update. It takes forever and totally interrupts my day. Is there a way to stop windowns from installing these updates or do something so it will only update when I want?
Its really annoying and happens very often
When Im running paralles several times a week my computer starts getting really loud the fans runs and the whole system slows down. Inevitably I shut everything down and restart and it turns out windows is installing an update. It takes forever and totally interrupts my day. Is there a way to stop windowns from installing these updates or do something so it will only update when I want?
Its really annoying and happens very often