windows Login fail

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by GaryL3, Mar 28, 2015.

1. GaryL3

GaryL3 Bit poster

The password i have given is invalid so i turned to the support which sent me instructions resetting the password i keep getting an error( on the terminal app)so i have a business to run & i'm stuck days without losing on to windows......
    here is a link screen shot or attachment too
    looking forward to your reply

much tx
    Gary

Attached Files:

2. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hi Gary,
    Please add your username (your actual Windows user account name retrieved at step 6), colon, and a new password (do not add space between username, colon and password). Please see the example below, if your User account is sweety :
    prlctl set {UUID of VM} --userpasswd sweety:123

3. GaryL3

GaryL3 Bit poster

Hello Manoj D

Its simply aint working, see the attached new screenshot, i followed your exact instructions...

Attached Files:

4. GaryL3

GaryL3 Bit poster

hello people

i have the same problem again with the same screen shot, i just upgraded my parallel & once again i can't log-in to windows 8, please if some one can help me.i followed your steps.

5. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

6. GaryL3

GaryL3 Bit poster

i have several with the same issue: 2095544,2065963,1747150 . it just doesn't make sense that every update i have to go through this & reset my password, i love parallel but i have a business to run....:(

7. linkguru9

linkguru9 Bit poster

i have also same problem , have reset the password but still could not able to login ,please help .

thanks
    360erps.com