Hi There
I've upgraded to the latest version of parallels and windows 10.
Whilst I am working in the virtual computer (usually in MS Word) the following issues occur....
Any assistance that could be provided would be much appreciated. I did not experience these issues with Parallels 10.
Thank you.
Luke
I've upgraded to the latest version of parallels and windows 10.
Whilst I am working in the virtual computer (usually in MS Word) the following issues occur....
- Parallels Tools Re-Installs or asks me to Re-Installs every 30 mins or so.
- The Add New Virtual Computer Pop up displays frequently.
- Parallels asks me if I am sure I want to re-set the virtual machine.
- Windows goes into suspend whilst I am actively working in the window. - I'm working in modality for the most part.
- When changing to an OSX application - The VM Window does not move backwards but instead becomes transparent. I have to minimise the VM window in order to access other OS X applications.
- The VM Wndow is still titled "Windows 8.1" despite the upgrade to windows 10.
Any assistance that could be provided would be much appreciated. I did not experience these issues with Parallels 10.
Thank you.
Luke