Hi guys,
I just got Parallels for my mac mini and am running windows 8.1. I've got two 27" monitors running coherence - where one monitor is running MAC and the other monitor running Windows.
Everything works great, except every once in a while my MaC dock bar would snap to the other screen. Sometimes my windows task bar would jump to the apple side. I don't know what triggers this and I don't believe I'm accidentally pressing something. Under windows taskbar properties I have show task bar on all displays unchecked.
What other setting am I missing?
Greatly appreciated!
I just got Parallels for my mac mini and am running windows 8.1. I've got two 27" monitors running coherence - where one monitor is running MAC and the other monitor running Windows.
Everything works great, except every once in a while my MaC dock bar would snap to the other screen. Sometimes my windows task bar would jump to the apple side. I don't know what triggers this and I don't believe I'm accidentally pressing something. Under windows taskbar properties I have show task bar on all displays unchecked.
What other setting am I missing?
Greatly appreciated!