CFoote2667
Bit poster
Hello,
I have a quick question about Parallels Desktop 6. I have a client with a Mac that would like to run a copy of Windows on his Mac for VPN use and a couple of Windows programs.
At the company we have a Windows Server 2008 system that supports VPN through the built in Windows VPN networking. However, we need to ensure that the GRE protocol (specifically port 47) works correcly in Parallels, as we tried using VPN with a Sun/Oracle VirtualBox via Windows 7 and it does not pass the GRE protocol correctly.
We can use either Windows XP or Windows 7, but I would like to know about the GRE protocol before he goes ahead and orders a copy of Parallels Desktop.
Thanks,
Chris
I have a quick question about Parallels Desktop 6. I have a client with a Mac that would like to run a copy of Windows on his Mac for VPN use and a couple of Windows programs.
At the company we have a Windows Server 2008 system that supports VPN through the built in Windows VPN networking. However, we need to ensure that the GRE protocol (specifically port 47) works correcly in Parallels, as we tried using VPN with a Sun/Oracle VirtualBox via Windows 7 and it does not pass the GRE protocol correctly.
We can use either Windows XP or Windows 7, but I would like to know about the GRE protocol before he goes ahead and orders a copy of Parallels Desktop.
Thanks,
Chris