Hey all,
I'm having issues with my MAC and || desktop v6.
I have configured my mac to not use the dedicated network card by telling the nic to be off in the control panel. in || vm config i have told the vm to use Ethernet and have shutdown the vm for the changes to take hold.
After a minute of minute and half windows will get an ip address but will not be able to ping out and nothing can ping in.
Any suggestions?
I'm having issues with my MAC and || desktop v6.
I have configured my mac to not use the dedicated network card by telling the nic to be off in the control panel. in || vm config i have told the vm to use Ethernet and have shutdown the vm for the changes to take hold.
After a minute of minute and half windows will get an ip address but will not be able to ping out and nothing can ping in.
Any suggestions?