Hi,
I'm using Parallels Desktop 7 , and i had a windows XP on it,
I ran out of space in windows so i wanted to add some space,
In configuration menu uncheck "Expanding Disk" and increased the 64GB size to 128GB then Applied,
When the process completed, I started windows , but a blue screen shows and in the middle of that screen is a message : Unmountable_Boot_Volume
I also checked the "Expanding Disk" again but nothings changed, my virtual machines size also didn't change,
I also Tried Parallels Mounter, But Mounter even can't open it,
Any help much appreciated, i have a lot of important files on it!
Thanks
Jey
I'm using Parallels Desktop 7 , and i had a windows XP on it,
I ran out of space in windows so i wanted to add some space,
In configuration menu uncheck "Expanding Disk" and increased the 64GB size to 128GB then Applied,
When the process completed, I started windows , but a blue screen shows and in the middle of that screen is a message : Unmountable_Boot_Volume
I also checked the "Expanding Disk" again but nothings changed, my virtual machines size also didn't change,
I also Tried Parallels Mounter, But Mounter even can't open it,
Any help much appreciated, i have a lot of important files on it!
Thanks
Jey