G Graphish Bit poster Jan 21, 2013 #1 Hi Getting this message: "NTDetect Failed" When trying to install XP. Anyone know what to do. Thanks in advance..
Hi Getting this message: "NTDetect Failed" When trying to install XP. Anyone know what to do. Thanks in advance..
P Parallels User Jan 21, 2013 #2 Well, I googled for "NTDetect Failed", try the first solution: http://www.wondershare.com/fix-computer/ntdetect-failed-error.html
Well, I googled for "NTDetect Failed", try the first solution: http://www.wondershare.com/fix-computer/ntdetect-failed-error.html
G Graphish Bit poster Jan 21, 2013 #3 Tried it.... Hi thanks for the reply. I've tried that. But still no joy. I have just noticed on the install disk a crack, so wonder if that could be the problem?
Tried it.... Hi thanks for the reply. I've tried that. But still no joy. I have just noticed on the install disk a crack, so wonder if that could be the problem?
P Parallels User Jan 21, 2013 #4 Probably, one of the possibilities is data corruption on the CD, have you tried running that disk on a PC? Or, if you mount the disk on the mac and open finder, can you navigate thru the folders without any error?
Probably, one of the possibilities is data corruption on the CD, have you tried running that disk on a PC? Or, if you mount the disk on the mac and open finder, can you navigate thru the folders without any error?