Hiii all,
Iam using MAC Air OS X ( version 10.7.4). I bought Parallels 7 and installed Microsoft 7 in it. its really great software to work with.
But my main and primary reason towards the purchase was not met. I was not able to connect to WIRELESS LAN through my MAC OS X for all my printing related works. Now after the installation of PARALLELs i have the same problem.
i cant view the machines on wireless lan to connect towards the printing???? kindly solve my problem.
Regards
Vinay
Iam using MAC Air OS X ( version 10.7.4). I bought Parallels 7 and installed Microsoft 7 in it. its really great software to work with.
But my main and primary reason towards the purchase was not met. I was not able to connect to WIRELESS LAN through my MAC OS X for all my printing related works. Now after the installation of PARALLELs i have the same problem.
i cant view the machines on wireless lan to connect towards the printing???? kindly solve my problem.
Regards
Vinay