Wrong price for Ukraine

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by PavloM, May 3, 2017.

1. PavloM

PavloM Bit poster

Hello!
    I'm trying to buy a license for Parallels Desktop for Mac for Home & Student Use here http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/buypd4/
    I select $69.99 option and click "Buy Now $69.99" button.
    I select 1-Time Purchase option but it says I have to pay UAH 2,504.06 which equals to $95.04 if I switch from Ukrainian Hryvnia to US Dollar.
    Please help me to buy a license.
    Thanks, Pavel.

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @PavloM, there is a base price and currency for Parallels Desktop in different regions. The correct price for Parallels Desktop for your region is displayed on the web page corresponding to your location. Please check out this article for more information.

3. PavloM

PavloM Bit poster

Hello Paul Chris!
    It's good to hear it's not a bug. But what will happen if I buy the app in some region and then move/relocate to another one? Does this mean that using proxy server from some country I could find the cheapest price? What is the fair price for your product? I often have trips around the world and do not want to pay more than it costs.
    Thanks for understanding,
    Pavel.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can use the license even if you move/relocate to another location. For the standard price, you can check our website. There will be no issues using the license even if you have trips around the world.