Hi. I recently inherited a Macbook and some software for it. The specs are below. I am new to the Mac environment. Give me a warm welcome please.
haha! Anyway I formatted the drive and installed OSX 10.4.11 and to the best of my knowledge I got all of the current updates it said were available. I just finished installing Parallels Desktop 3 build 5584 and I installed Windows XP Pro which I had. It came with Service Pack 1 integrated. I'm not sure why, but it took me two attempts to get Windows Service Pack 2installed. Where should I stop? Parallels Desktop 3 build 5584 does not support Service Pack 3 does it? Do I continue to get ALL updates prior to Service Pack 3? Am I correct in saying that Parallels Tools is automatically installed or do I have to install them? I am so new to this... Any tips you guys/gals can give me would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!
Macbook specs...
1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo processor
512MB (two 256MB SO-DIMMs) of DDR2 SDRAM
60GB 5400-rpm hard drive
13.3-inch (diagonal) TFT widescreen display; 1280 by 800 pixels
Intel GMA950 graphics processor with 64MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory
Slot loading Combo drive (DVD-ROM/CDRW)
Macbook specs...
1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo processor
512MB (two 256MB SO-DIMMs) of DDR2 SDRAM
60GB 5400-rpm hard drive
13.3-inch (diagonal) TFT widescreen display; 1280 by 800 pixels
Intel GMA950 graphics processor with 64MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory
Slot loading Combo drive (DVD-ROM/CDRW)