you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by HongmingY, May 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. HongmingY

HongmingY Bit poster

I just have bought a update version from parallels desktop 15 to 17 as suggested in my software but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" requeste my previous key that I put and receive always the message "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server". How can I validate it?

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your both of your license keys over there.

3. JamesC66

JamesC66 Bit poster

Hello, I am also one of the many. I had a license with my employer, of which I am no longer employed. Attempted to purchase a new license to use on my MacBook, which had the software still installed from my previous employer, and apparently I purchased an upgrade key instead of a full license. Can you please refund me and send me to where/how to purchase a new license, thank you

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly help me with your purchased reference number.

5. JamesC66

JamesC66 Bit poster

Good day, from my invoice, here is the reference number:
    Thank you

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have initiated a refund of $49.99 for your purchase of Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro upgrade. The amount will reflect on your account within five to seven business days.

7. KevinJ19

KevinJ19 Bit poster

Hi,
    I just went to open my old version, and it said upgrade available. Clicked the link and paid for the upgrade, but now it says whats the previous licence. No ideas, too long ago.... Any advice/help much appreciated, as a retired person, every cent now counts...

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your possible registered email addresses where we can find your old license key over there.

9. KevinJ19

KevinJ19 Bit poster

HI,
    Just checking in to see if you can help please. I've replied to your PM
    Thank you.

Kevin

10. DeathM

DeathM Bit poster

Hi @DebasmitaM@Parallels I also need help as I have accidentally purchased an upgrade key instead of a standard key as I don't have any previous versions license key.
    Reference #351233541
    Thank you in advance.

11. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we can see that you have refunded your purchase of Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Upgrade, please refer to purchase full Parallels Desktop for Mac license. Thanks/

12. MikolajZ

MikolajZ Bit poster

Hello !
    I used for few days a trial. I bought the license and registeron website. When I run the windows shows my licenses then I do active and require the key from previous version. The question is where i can find it if a used to use just trial

13. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

14. AnhT5

AnhT5 Bit poster

Hi @DebasmitaM@Parallels I also need help as I have accidentally purchased an upgrade key instead of a standard key as I don't have any previous versions license key.
    Reference #411606805
    Thank you in advance.