You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ShemsE, Apr 8, 2020.

1. ShemsE

ShemsE Bit poster

I'm trying to activate my license but I'm getting the following message:

You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

I have not got this product active on any other device. and no longer have the device this used to be active on. I'm trying to activate it on my new device but with no luck even after I follow the KB.

2. Hello, we've reset your key, please check the issue.

3. FredrikJ3

FredrikJ3 Bit poster

I have the same problem "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key" Can you please reset my product key. Regards
    /Fredrik

4. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 11 key, please check the activation and let us know how does it work.

5. RussW2

RussW2 Bit poster

I have the same problem. I've been juggling computers for my kids and I'm trying to transfer my activation to a different computer, but I'm getting the "maximum number of activations" error.

6. Hi, at your account r****ills@gmail.com we've found only expired Parallels Access subscriptions. Could you provide us with another email address or your license key via the private message please?