Your product activation key has reached its activation limit and cannot be used to activate Parallel

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Lele, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Lele

Lele Bit poster

Hi I migrated to the new MacBook Pro then the battery died and got a replacement from Apple. this change of hardware prompted the notorious

"Your product activation key has reached its activation limit and cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop"

Which is incorrect as there are no other ACTIVE Parallels license right now, they are all on either dead drives or dead computers. Can anybody in Parallels please reset the counter so that I can keep using my copy of Parallels 10?

Thanks

2. Lele

Lele Bit poster

Note that I just upgraded to Version 12 but I'd like to reset the activation list anyway. I need to be able to boot the same drive from another computer in case my main computer fails. Please let me know

3. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi EmanueleR, we have made few changes in the key settings, please restart Parallels Desktop and reactivate with the same activation key and let us know how it works.