"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. arielh1

arielh1 Bit poster

Hi. I Have this problem. During activation the system tells me: "Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit...". Could you please help me.

2. arielh1

arielh1 Bit poster

I attach photo 315302415_1124651331774989_7440922291321458749_n.png

3. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with your Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with your Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

5. KhM11

KhM11 Bit poster

sold old MacBooks. and have a new one... I need to deactivate these old computers

Attached Files:

6. JeffA3

JeffA3 Bit poster

Hello. I've been using Parallels Desktop 10 on my Mac for years. Today, when I attempt to run it I'm getting a notice asking me to activate and when I enter the license #, I get a message saying there is an activation timeout. I also get a timeout message when entering the prlsrvctl activate-license-online command from a Terminal window. What is the resolution? Thank you.

7. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

8. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

9. HowardD4

HowardD4 Bit poster

I'm having the same problem. Please help.
    Thanks.

10. HowardD4

HowardD4 Bit poster

And I can't deactivate on my old computer.

11. HowardD4

HowardD4 Bit poster

Works now.