Guest OS Always open in Desktop 1

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by jamiedaniel, Nov 6, 2011.

1. CoreyW

CoreyW Junior Member

Still happening with today's update. Not happy.

2. YanaYana

YanaYana

we are working on it guys. apparently the earlier fix has a conflict with some of new features

3. CoreyW

CoreyW Junior Member

VERY much looking forward to this fix. It's completely disrupting to my workflow, and I'm sure it drives others crazy as well. Kindly asking that you put this in the next build.

4. ryangoodfellow

ryangoodfellow Bit poster

I second the previous post. I like to start off my day with a good note - starting my software without a hitch. But this bug really puts a bump in my day and I find myself immediately in a bad mood. Software should work for me, not the other way around (i.e. having to drag the program over to my 4th desktop each time). Please fix this!!

5. txrpls

txrpls Member

ditto !!!!!

6. PC Mac Dr

PC Mac Dr Bit poster

still waiting !!

7. PC Mac Dr

PC Mac Dr Bit poster

Ignored like before, WHAT'S NEW !!

"Guys, would you please check if PD 8 Update 1 fixes the issue for everyone? "

Look I know for us PD7 users who didn't pay for the update ( not upgrade, IMO ) have still NOT received a proper update to fix this issue that has been long over due and if we are ignored, then maybe we should all be given PD 8 upgrades Serials for FREE.

This should have been done LONG LONG LONG time ago for us ALL

Give us a break for being loyal

8. CoreyW

CoreyW Junior Member

Confirmed, for me at least, it seems to fix the problem.

9. LarsK

LarsK Bit poster

When is is going to be fixed for PD7 ?