The Parallels Desktop for Mac Tech Guarantee 2013

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Chris@Parallels, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Chris@Parallels

Chris@Parallels Hunter

Hi Calpike,

I pulled your submission request and the key was sent automatically the day you submitted. I just resent the email with your key information. Please check your junk/SPAM folder. Let me know if you got the email this time.

Chris

2. 444444

444444 Bit poster

So how can we tell if a software product that is bundled with Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac OEM is approved/qualifying?

3. Chris@Parallels

Chris@Parallels Hunter

Hi 444444,

Our team reviews the submissions and the vast majority of the bundles are eligible. We partner with the top re-sellers of bundle packaging, including NewEgg, Nova and MacUpdate, just to name a few. Our team reviews the submissions and will reply to you directly should there be any questions on your submission.

Chris

4. laapsaap

laapsaap Bit poster

how long does it usually take to receive an answer after submission of a free upgrade request? I purchased my copy of 8 switch to mac edition from Apple on 28th Sept 2013 and submitted a request 2 days ago.

5. Chris@Parallels

Chris@Parallels Hunter

Hi laapsaap,

We are investigating right now to see if there is an issue with the delivery system with our IT department. Thank you for calling this out!

Chris

6. Chris@Parallels

Chris@Parallels Hunter

HI laapsaap,

There was indeed an issue with some keys being delivered but the issue was resolved. Thanks for pointing this out!

Chris

7. laapsaap

laapsaap Bit poster

so when?

Thanks Chris. so when can I expect an upgrade key?

8. Chris@Parallels

Chris@Parallels Hunter

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the if you plan on filing for an upgrade request from a purchase of Parallels Desktop 8, the Parallels Tech Guarantee ends on October 31, 2013.

Chris