"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. crtdude

crtdude Bit poster

Same issue here. Can someone from the COMPANY deal with this? 24 hours and NO reply to my ticket #2152336. I need the license activation for my notebook as well as my desktop. Always has been this way. I upgrade to Pro and this is what I get? No support? C'mon, this is crazy.

2. Hi, we have change settings for your license key, please activate your copy of Parallels Desktop once again.
    Also for more information please check your inbox.

3. SherazH

SherazH Bit poster

Maria, can you please help me as well? I purchased the Parallels 11 yesterday but now unable to register. Can you please remove all the exiting devices the license is associated so I can use the key again on work computer where I supposed to be using the license key. I have also put in a ticket online yesterday by have no seen response. Thanks.

4. Hi, I've just reactivate your previous key, but the Parallels Desktop 11 key has not been activated yet.
    Anyway, please activate your Parallels Desktop copy once again and let me know the results.

5. SherazH

SherazH Bit poster

Maria

Thanks for the quick response. I have just tried activating the license key for Parallels Pro version and it is not letting me do it. Still the same message about activation limit reached. Thanks... Sheraz

6. Please check you inbox for more information about the issue.

7. SherazH

SherazH Bit poster

I am having the same issue, did someone from Parallels resolved your issues. I am running the trial version for now and hoping someone will fix the issue in two weeks.

8. ChristianW2

ChristianW2 Bit poster

I'm also seeing the 'Activation Limit reached' on my new rMBP with a Parallels 11 Pro subscription.

9. BeauF

BeauF Bit poster

I am also having the same issue. I purchased a new Macbook and now I can't activate. I checked my account thinking I could deactivate any previous activations, but there is no way for me to do that myself. I already wasn't happy about Parallels 10 not getting an update to support Windows 10 Coherence, but I was going to grumble once again and pay to upgrade for the third time. Then, I found out features were removed in 11 and put into a new Pro version with a subscription. I don't think Parallels is a bad product, nor do I have a problem paying for software that I use. However, most companies support their existing customers a little longer (maybe you could offer the current and next version for your price). Please stop charging me per Mac. I am one person. Given that VMWare is a viable alternative, and they have a 3 mac license with a switching discount, I'm going to give it a try.

10. Epicyon

Epicyon Bit poster

I'm facing the same issue with my purchase of Parallels 11 Pro last night. Opened a ticket this morning.

11. StevenR2

StevenR2 Bit poster

I'm facing the same issue as well - Help!

12. ThomasG5

ThomasG5 Bit poster

Same problem here, I need to update both my MBP and iMac to parallels 11 pro but I've just got the "Your product license has reached the activation limit. Contact the Parallels support team for assistance. message" :-(

13. GrinningShark

GrinningShark Junior Member

Sounds like Parallels really did a good job testing the activation logic. o_O

14. DonaldF1

DonaldF1 Bit poster

Parallels,
    I have a mac pro and mac-book pro, I never use both in parallels at the same time, I barely use the mac pro with your software (I actually just use it for testing and making sure the new version WORKS before deploying to the mac-book, majority of the time), and always had one purchased version for years on both from you.
    This is how ALL mac software works, 1 user owner, all the user macs can use all purchased software on the user's mac's only, I have purchased many though the years.
    What gives with you?
    Your competition does not do this ?
    All I read here is 14 pages of the same crap, there has to be a better way, obviously this way is not working and just getting people to think about switching, that can not be good for business, no?
    Please advise?

15. JonF1

JonF1 Bit poster

Same issue, new MacBook and unable to register...
    Your product license has reached the activation limit. Contact the Parallels support team for assistance.

I removed Parallels from my old machine but I still can't activate on the new one.

16. bzmuda

bzmuda Bit poster

Got the same problem... I have a new Mac and the lack of Parallels :(
    "Your product license has reached the activation limit. Contact the Parallels support team for assistance."

17. Dear all, we're currently working on the resolution with our Development team, and do our best to resolve this license issue.
    if you have this issue with the Parallels Desktop 11 Pro subscription please provide me with your keys (in the personal massage), I'll add it to our bug list, and once we receive any updates we will inform you.

Except for that if you have some issue with Parallels Desktop 10 or earlier, please also send me your license key (in private message) with short description.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

18. AlbertoM1

AlbertoM1 Bit poster

Same problem here... in the meanwhile I asked a refund from the store, will be glad to purchase again if the problem is solved quickly.

19. MoonhyunC

MoonhyunC Bit poster

Same problem, happening with Parallels 11.

20. We've reactivated your Parallels Desktop license key, please try again and let us know the results.