Parallels doesn't see my Windows partition to make a VM!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by imacken, Apr 28, 2015.

1. ghtop

ghtop Member

So is it now possible to create a VM from a 12-inch Macbook Boot Camp partition in PD11? And what is the ETA for a fix for PD10? I would expect the latter, since it hasn't been working for 4 months now ...

2. ghtop

ghtop Member

Well?

3. Andrew Davidson

Andrew Davidson Junior Member

well Im guessing that Parallels have now forgotten about this problem, and they are not going to fix it.
    I am tired of the emails they keep sending me offering an upgrade to V11. I wont be buying another Parallels products until they fix this fundamental bug!

4. Andrew Davidson

Andrew Davidson Junior Member

Marat... I think there is a credibility issue with your comment above" Guys, sorry for inconvenience. Currently everybody is doing their best to resolve it."
    I somehow dont believe that everybody is trying their best to resolve it.. and in fact everybody has now moved on to other projects and forgotten about this!

5. ghtop

ghtop Member

I can confirm that this is fixed in Parallels 11 for the 12-inch Macbook & Boot Camp. No, it's not mentioned in the changelog, and no there hasn't been any announcement about it here or anywhere. For whatever reason that Parallels only knows.