"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. Deactivated the license for you, please check.

RafaelB1 likes this.
  2. RafaelB1

RafaelB1 Bit poster

Thank you!

That worked.

3. Eddie_C

Eddie_C Bit poster

I also have the same problem on Parallels Desktop Pro 11 but it never happened in the previous versions.
    "Your product license has reached the activation limit. Contact the Parallels support team for assistance."
    Please Help!

4. HI, just replied you in private message.

5. AmethH

AmethH Bit poster

I have the same problem "reached activation limit".
    How can I solve this? I have lot of work to catch up....

6. PETERC9

PETERC9 Bit poster

Hi Parallels Support,
    I have the same problem, I bought 2 Parallels Licenses 1 for Full Version 11 installed on Mac Pro, and the other Version 11 Pro 1 year subscription installed on Mac Air. Now I want to switch the license between these 2 Mac, Ver 11 Pro on Mac Pro, and Version Full on Mac Air. I intend to leverage on the .Net Plug-in support available under the Pro version for development work on my Mac Pro.
    So I can I switch the licenses between these 2 Mac?

7. Hi, yes you can switch your licenses but before that we need to deactivate it, please confirm and we will do it for you.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  8. PETERC9

PETERC9 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Yes, please proceed to deactivate it. Do I need to re-install the .dmg or just go to "account & license"?
    thanks!
    Peter

9. @PETERC9 I've deactivated it for you, also in order to switch Parallels licenses you need to reinstall the application, because you have 2 different versions of Parallels Desktop: Pro and Standard edition

PETERC9 likes this.
  10. PETERC9

PETERC9 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Thank you for this expeditious respond. I will do that.
    Thanks!
    Peter

11. PauloM1

PauloM1 Bit poster

Hi, Just had my logic board replaced and Parallels wont initialize saying activation key reached installation limit.
    Need the windows ASAP pls.

12. AlanG1

AlanG1 Bit poster

Hello Parallels Support,
    I just subscribed to the Desktop Pro version and it appears that when I tried to activate, I didn't take into effect that I needed to completely re-install my OS X due to system issues. Now, I am unable to activate the Desktop Pro to use. I tried to upgrade my prior version of 10, to 11, it gave the "activation limit message". Then, I tried a new (clean) install and got same issue.
    Please reset the activation limit so that I may update my TimeMachine backup to reflect Desktop Pro 11 being active, since I installed it just after my most recent TM backup.

Much thanks, in advance,
    Alan

13. Hi, we've changed the internal settings of yur license key. Please check your inbox for more info.

14. We've done it for you. Please activte it again and check the issue.

15. AlanG1

AlanG1 Bit poster

Many thanks. It works now.

16. Glad to know @AlanG1 ! If you need any help please just inform us!

17. MikeyH

MikeyH Hunter

Beta tester... upgraded to Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition OK.
    Laptop was serviced and logic board replaced.
    Unable to activate on main or backup system with: Your product license has reached the activation limit. Contact the Parallels support team for assistance.

18. SvenP1

SvenP1 Bit poster

Hello Parallels Support,

I have just upgraded to a new mac and must reactivate Parallels 11 on that machine. Can you please deactivate my license key for my old mac so I can use it on my new mac. Thanks.

19. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

@MikeyH Please check your private message and reply us.

20. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

@SvenP1 Please check your private message and reply us.