Pro upgrade!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Stevhan, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Stevhan

Stevhan Bit poster

I thought I bought Parallels Pro version since it's the same price only being a yearly subscription but it appears I've clicked the wrong button and got the personal version. How can I change this over?

Thanks for your help

Stevhan

2. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Stevhan,
    Unfortunately, it isn't possible to upgrade from Standard to Pro version of Parallels Desktop. However, if the purchase is within our return policy, please let us know the order reference number, we'll process a refund & you can purchase Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition.

3. Stevhan

Stevhan Bit poster

Unfortunately the price its offering me for Pro is the exact price it was offered at originally. So I have to Pay $65 twice in 2 months and it will only go until next October!!!

4. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Could you please let us know the clever bridge reference number?

5. Stevhan

Stevhan Bit poster

All I have is the Invoice ID: 97700205 which was on my PayPal but I didn't get an Invoice.

6. ErwinM1

ErwinM1 Bit poster

I am a little baffled / perplexed with my Parallels installation ... today I opened my
    Parallels 12 (purchased 9/26/2016 .... invoice number BKD-73615071619 - cleverbrifge reference number 98571305)
    worked perfectly (running XP with 6 processors and 16 gig memory).
    Today I checked for updates and there was one ... which I ran and installed ....
    Now I start my Parallels 12 which is now Ver 12.1.1 (41491) and it promptly tells me I can not have more that 4 processors or 8 gig of memory ....
    What is going on? Do I have to pay again to get back to what I already paid for a short time ago?
    Please drop me a line / explanation of what I should do next ...
    Thank you ...

7. Stevhan

Stevhan Bit poster

Yes under Windows 8 I had as much memory as I wanted. When I changed to Windows 10 I realised that I hadn't got the Pro/Business version I believed I had ordered. Why they wouldn't want someone on a yearly subscription instead of getting people aggravated and we go of and buy a PC?