Installed Trial, V12. Copied Windows 10, can't open modern apps.

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by DenisS3, Feb 8, 2017.

1. DenisS3

DenisS3 Junior Member

It appears to have copied my account over properly because my Microsoft account is linked. However, it behaves the same way as if I am logged in using the built in Administrator account. The account which is disabled by default on Windows.

I keep getting the Admin error (attached,) every time I try to open Edge, Mail etc..

Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but the OS is unlicensed and to fix it I need modern apps. Their licensing troubleshooter fails to open as a result.

I find the product quite smooth and intuitive, but this is holding me back from purchasing.

UAC is at the lowest setting, that was automatically done by your software. The security policy setting which prevents Admin from working is also enabled. I don't want to create a new user account unless it's entirely necessary.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Hi, did you try this?

3. Please let us know if it doesn't work for you.

4. DenisS3

DenisS3 Junior Member

That worked, thank you! Everything I had read said to decrease UAC, so I didn't even think to try increasing it. :)

5. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

We are glad to know that issue has been resolved, DenisS3. Please feel free to reach us out if you have any questions in future.