Invalid Activation Key

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by FongC, Nov 13, 2017.

1. FongC

FongC Bit poster

I purchased a key for Parallels Desktop 12 and the activation key is marked with a green check mark, however when I activate it the following message appear:
    This product could not be activated because your activation key is invalid for this version of Parallels Desktop.
    How can this issue be resolved?

2. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

3. FongC

FongC Bit poster

Thank you for the reply, but forgot to mention that I was hoping to activate parallel 13 since I tried and set up the trial version and would like to continue using it in order to avoid re-installing the programs. If I am not mistaken users of parallel 12 can receive an upgrade to parallel 13? Really appreciate the help!

4. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

You're welcome. Customers who purchased and registered a copy of Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac from the Parallels Online Store or an authorized reseller on or after August 1, 2017 through October 31, 2017, are eligible for an upgrade to the next version of Parallels Desktop for Mac at no charge, subject to certain conditions.Thanks!

5. FongC

FongC Bit poster

Understood! I followed the instructions and it works! Thanks again for the assistance!

6. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Glad to know that you were able to sort out the issue. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks!