Chrome Laggy Scrolling

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Barry Hall, Sep 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Barry Hall

Barry Hall Bit poster

Chrome seems to have a really bad lag when scrolling in Windows 10 Parallels Pro 13 and Chrome > 60.
    Edge is really responsive.
    Anyone else notice this or have any ideas on a fix?

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Barry Hall , please try to reset the browser and if that doesn't work, please try to uninstall and reinstall chrome and let us know if that helps.

3. Barry Hall

Barry Hall Bit poster

Thanks @Arun@Parallels I have tried that and unfortunately it's still really laggy.
    Any other suggestions?

4. Barry Hall

Barry Hall Bit poster

5. AnnaK1

AnnaK1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I am having the same issues with Chrome and my latest Sierra OS update. I do not have these issues when using another browser such as Safari. Hoping to hear if there are other solutions.
    Cheers, Anna

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  6. MattW6

MattW6 Bit poster

I have been facing the same issue with Mozilla Firefox. I don't like to use Chrome as they are tracking us everywhere. Unless I close and relaunch the browser, the problem doesn't solves. Looking to hear from here. I don't want to start a new thread as I think here, people facing the same problem and they might have already got the solution.
    Thanks, Matt.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  7. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Barry Hall , if the issue happens again, please generate a problem report ID and post it here. So that we can check and assist you further.

AlbertS3 likes this.
  8. AlbertS3

AlbertS3 Bit poster

you can use revo uninstaller and completely remove any leftover files from your PC first and then clean install the chrome on it. I am sure it will be a fresh install and it will work for sure.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  9. AlexS19

AlexS19 Bit poster

Yes, Mozilla Firefox is more secure than Chrome. And, it has gone more scary after Facebook data scandal. They know everything about us. But for Parallels, it is working fine with Firefox

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018