Configuration option "Show Page Setup Options Before Printing" won't stay selected in PD13

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JasonB20, Jun 7, 2018.

1. JasonB20

JasonB20 Bit poster

I'm running virtual Windows XP & Windows 10, and the configuration option "Show page setup options before printing" will not stay selected between sessions, whether one or both of the virtual machines are running or shut down when I make the selection. Once I select the option (and regardless of whether I "lock' the configuration panel or not), it will stay selected until the VM is shut down and restarted. Then, when I open the configuration panel, the option is deselected.

How can I make this option stay selected?

Attached Files:

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @JasonB20, can you please send us a Technical Data (Help menu > Send Technical Data...)? This will help us significantly, please reply me back with the report ID number.

3. JasonB20

JasonB20 Bit poster

Report ID #260551654
    Just submitted it.

4. Designcc

Designcc Bit poster

I am having the exact same issue. Running Parallels 13.3.1 with a Windows 7 Pro VM. Help would be very much appreciated as right now we are having to go in every morning to set that.

5. waynew4

waynew4 Bit poster

Same problem. Version 13.3.1 with Windows 10 Pro (Version 1803) VM.

6. Mj_Sab

Mj_Sab Bit poster

I am having the same issue -- Version 13.3.2 with Windows 7 VM. Any solution to this yet?

7. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Mj_Sab Parallels Engineering team is aware of this issue and working on a fix. We will let you know once we get an update.

8. RichardP3

RichardP3 Bit poster

I look forward to this fix, as I have the same issue with Windows 7 and Windows 10 with Parallels 13.3.2, and it is a "pain" to have to remember to reset the option each time the VM is restarted. Will we be notified when the update is ready?