Activation Inquiry

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ChangW1, Sep 27, 2018.

1. ChangW1

ChangW1 Bit poster

Parallels Desktop cannot be activated -- error code: 0xC004C003. I tried changing product key, but the product key given to me are 30 digits long whereas the activation site is asking for a 25 digits product key.

2. CL_1

CL_1 Bit poster

Bonjour, je ne peux pas activer parallels desktop 10, on me dit que j'ai atteint la limite d'activation.
    Merci de réactiver ma version.

3. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello CL_1, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

4. ChangW1

ChangW1 Bit poster

Could you please address the issue posted above as well? Thank you!

5. Hi ChangW1. Please confirm whether you are trying to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac or the Windows guest OS.

6. ChangW1

ChangW1 Bit poster

I am trying to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac.

7. Please provide the screenshot of the error message.

8. ChangW1

ChangW1 Bit poster

Am I missing something that I am supposed to buy alongside parallels desktop?

Attached Files:

9. Anas1

Anas1 Bit poster

I bought upgrade version and I am a new user what should do to return my money back to buy a license not upgrade

10. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello Anas1, We have processed a full refund for your upgrade purchase, you can go purchase the full version and activate it directly.

11. SeanD3

SeanD3 Bit poster

I bought upgrade version and I only have free trial. How can I adjust purchase for new license?

12. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello SeanD3, We can process a full refund for your upgrade purchase, you can go ahead and purchase the full version of Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac.