Buying for Business purposes

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by PriyaL, Feb 15, 2019.

1. PriyaL

PriyaL Bit poster

Hi,
    Wondering if anyone can answer my inquiry. I run my own small digital agency - I have 6 staff members all of home us MACs as their desktop computers. I want them to be able to run windows since I just prefer that operating system and believe it to be much more versatile for business purposes. Plus a few other pieces of software I have brought already run only on Windows - we do already have one PC in the office running Windows but I would like all 6 to have their own. I am curious on the taxing of this product for a business licence - do I need to buy 6 individual subscriptions or simply one? Since it will be used commercially are there any other regulations surrounding the software that I should be aware of?

Thanks!
    Priya

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2019
  2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Priya.
    You may buy a single business license with the required host limit (this would be 6 in your case). No regulations in particular apart from the EULA. As for Windows usage, once you install Windows on one Mac using Parallels Desktop, we can make copies of that Windows and move those copies to the other Mac's (refer to these steps).

3. AlbertJ5

AlbertJ5 Bit poster

Thanks for sharing this information

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can reach out to us if you have any questions.

5. AlbertJ5

AlbertJ5 Bit poster

I will. Thank you

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that. If you have any questions, you can post it here.

7. MichaelS115

MichaelS115 Member

Thank you, it was useful for me

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  8. MichaelS115

MichaelS115 Member

It seems to me that in your case it would be best to buy really one business license with the required host limit.

Maria@Parallels likes this.