You have reached the maximum number of activations

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JasonV3, May 17, 2019.

1. JasonV3

JasonV3 Bit poster

I don't have access to my old computer in order to deactivate the copy of Parallels 11 on it. Is there a way to reset my account?

2. Hi JasonV3. We have reset your Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license. Please try to activate now and it should work.

3. philippe2

philippe2 Bit poster

After a problem on my mac and a complete formatting and reset of my machine, I try to reactivate Parallels desktop without success, I am blocked with the message "You have reached the maximum number of activations possible...".
    However, the software has only been activated on this Mac...

4. Hi, we've made necessary changes with your key. Please check.

5. philippe2

philippe2 Bit poster

Great, it's working !! thanks

6. PaoloC1

PaoloC1 Bit poster

Hi, I'm currently having the same problem with my license for Parallels 10, I using a new mac nowadays, and I can't deactivate it from the the old one since it was cleared and sold. Can you please help me out as well?

7. Done, please check

8. PaoloC1

PaoloC1 Bit poster

I Still can't activate my copy of parallels

Attached Files:

9. Please check your inbox for more info.

10. FelixB6

FelixB6 Bit poster

Cannot deactivate my Parallels 11 for Mac license to move to another Mac. Please help.

11. Hi, your key has been reset, please check.

12. KonstantinosT

KonstantinosT Bit poster

Hi cannot deactivate my parallels for Mac 14 license since I moved to a brand new Mac

13. Please use this KB article to transfer your license key to new Mac.
    and let us know if it doesn't work.

14. KonstantinosT

KonstantinosT Bit poster

Thanks it worked.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  15. RAILITYL

RAILITYL Member

Hi, I'm currently having the same problem with my license for Parallels 10, I using a new mac nowadays, and I can't deactivate it from the the old one since it was cleared and sold. Can you please help me out as well?

16. RAILITYL

RAILITYL Member

17. RAILITYL

RAILITYL Member

18. Hi, please reply me back with your license key. I'll check and reset it for your.

19. sultanm

sultanm Bit poster

20. sultanm

sultanm Bit poster

I'm currently having problem 404 error when i registered a license key.it was cleared and sold. please solve my issue

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2020