subscription key not attached to my account

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by winnies, Sep 3, 2019.

1. winnies

winnies Bit poster

hi there, my mac had to have a new logic board installed. As a result, access to parallels was lost. When I tried to re-activate my subscription I first got the message that the subscription belongs on another mac. When I selected the Activate button (as the Parallels help post instructed to de-activate from my "old" mac to my "new") I got a new error message. This error says that the subscription belongs to a different account. As far as I know I have 2 Parallels accounts, I logged onto both and both show only "legacy" subscriptions not the current one. Please help? Thank you. p.s. running on trial at moment (expires in 7 days, so would be grateful to resolve asap).

2. Hi winnies. Please check and respond to our private message with the necessary information.

3. Hi, we've received your license key, we will check it and reply back to you soon

4. Your Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition license is registered with 'ws*****g@g******l.com'. Please use the same email address to login to your account and activate the product.

5. winnies

winnies Bit poster

hi Sathiya, I logged into that account and it does not show that subscription. Thanks.

6. Please check your inbox and reply us back

7. DJS1

DJS1 Bit poster

I have a similar issue. Subscription renewal paid, but the key doesn't work. Says I need to log in with a different account. ???

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that the key renewed is registered with "Jack@djs***.com". Use the correct email to log in and activate Parallels Desktop.