Licence renewal...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Bibi Fricotin, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Bibi Fricotin

Bibi Fricotin Member

Every day I am reminded to renew my licence, I don't want a PRO licence. How can I change it to a regular licence? I only upgrade every 2 or 3 years.

2. Hello, you can go to the parallels.com and choose "upgrade to the newest version" and then choose "Parallels Desktop for Mac" (for Home and Student use)

3. Bibi Fricotin

Bibi Fricotin Member

OK but I don't want to upgrade and pay another $50, I intend to keep this version for another year or two. I just want to go back to the standard version I've had for 7 or 8 years. I am not sure how I ended up with the PRO version anyway.

4. you can turn off the Parallels Desktop subscription autorenewal and install your standard version.
    Please let me know if it's not that case.

5. Bibi Fricotin

Bibi Fricotin Member

When I do so I have to go to My account where they ask me for my key and I don't know where it is, I apreciate your help but at this stage I am getting a bit tired of the whole process .

6. Did it ask about your license key?
    (sorry for the any inconvenience, but you can turn off the autorenewal from your side only.)

7. Bibi Fricotin

Bibi Fricotin Member

I gave up and bought the Standard-Home version, hope there is not a v-16 around the corner.

8. If you would like to get a refund of your previous purchase, please let us know the order number.
    Thanks in advance.